Joanna. Eighteen. Scotland. Huskies are majestic creatures of the wild. I have an insatiable desire for pretty underwear. Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination. Dylan O'Brien ruined my life. Unironically loving game shows and reality tv since 1995. SIDE NOTE: Rugby rocks my socks off.
|Posted on December 8 with 7 notes||Reblog|
Christmas Stuff: Christmas lights + Dogs
|Posted on December 7 with 15,561 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on December 5 with 100,980 notes||Reblog|
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep.
|Posted on December 1 with 360,395 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on December 1 with 108,851 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on November 30 with 5,077 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on November 28 with 2,103 notes||Reblog|
scottisthealphanow said: *HUG AND HOT CHOCOLATE*
Thank you. I appreciate it a lot.
|Posted on November 24 with 1 note||Reblog|
I have had one of the most difficult weekends of my life and I genuinely cannot stop shaking.
|Posted on November 24 with 2 notes||Reblog|
Let me tell you what I do know: I am more than one thing, and not all of those things are good. The truth is complicated. It’s two-toned, multi-vocal, bittersweet. I used to think that if I dug deep enough to discover something sad and ugly, I’d know it was something true. Now I’m trying to dig deeper. I didn’t want to write these pages until there were no hard feelings, no sharp ones. I do not have that luxury. I am sad and angry and I want everyone to be alive again. I want more landmarks, less landmines. I want to be grateful but I’m having a hard time with it.
|Posted on November 24 with 1,198 notes||Reblog|
New Effie stills from Capitol Couture
|Posted on November 24 with 18,509 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on November 21 with 226,850 notes||Reblog|
im such an asshole but im also a v kind-hearted person who likes making ppl happy and if i love u i will love u with all my heart and all my soul but then im also such an asshole
|Posted on November 13 with 170,283 notes||Reblog|
Natalie Dormer attends the world premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in London on November 11th, 2013.
|Posted on November 13 with 11,077 notes||Reblog|
Tyler Shields Book Launch For “The Dirty Side Of Glamour”
|Posted on November 11 with 467 notes||Reblog|